Katie serves as a paralegal for the law firm. Her role for the firm covers a wide range of legal research and drafting duties including drafting demands, assisting with case development, conducting legal research, and assisting with general litigation preparations.
Katie is currently attending law school at the Georgia State University College of Law and plans to acquire both a Juris Doctorate degree and a Masters of Science and Health Administration from the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University. Katie graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia and earned two Bachelor of Arts degrees in English and Philosophy.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International Member (2014 – present)
- Law Student Member of the American Bar Association (2016 – present)
- Law Student Member of the State Bar of Georgia (2016 – present)
- Law Student Member of the Atlanta Bar Association (2016 – present)
- Law Student Member of The American Health Lawyers Association (2016 – present)