Tifanie R. Owens is the Managing Attorney and oversees the firm’s litigation operations. She has over 11 years of litigation experience. She began her career as a prosecutor and then transitioned into a civil practice. She brings a wealth of litigation and jury trial experience. She has managed law firms nationally as well as mentored attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants. Tifanie prides herself on being creative in her approach to litigation and being an advocate for her clients.
Tifanie is native of Cincinnati, Ohio. She attended Berea College where she graduated cum laude. She then graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she was an American Trial Lawyer Regional Semi-Finalist and a recipient of the Holderness Moot Court Gressman-Pollitt Award.
Tifanie is the oldest six siblings and is married to Nathan Owens, III.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Juris Doctor, 2005
- Berea College, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 2002
Areas of Practice
Bar and Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2017
- Arizona, 2013
- Ohio, 2005
- Southern District of Ohio, 2008
- Super Lawyer, Rising Star, 2015
- YWCA Rising Star, 2007
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Gate City
- SWEL Program, Board Member